SFS can equip you with the premium building accessories you need to assist with sealing and ventilation.
VistaFoam® ClosurePanel opening filler designed to close gaps in roof and sidewall applications.
- Polyethylene foam for exceptional strength
- Available in most panel profiles
- Optional adhesive holds in place for easy installation
- Resists damaging ultra violet rays and ozone deterioration
Locate the VistaFoam® profile you need.
Use our online VistaFoam® product finder tool
VistaVent® Panel Fit and Universal Venting Material
- Eliminates condensation
- Reduces utility bills through added attic ventilation
- Prevents moisture, pests & dust from entering structure
- Fits any ridge cap
- One person installation
- Two beads industrial strength adhesive
- No fiber debris in packages
- No installation hardware required
- 40 year limited warranty
Locate the VistaVent® profile you need.
Use our online VistaVent® product finder tool.
Hannoband® BG1 Joint Sealant TapeUse for sealing joints and seams in metal panels, gaps around door and window frames, and expansion joints in buildings
- Pre-compressed, self-expanding polyurethane foam
- Acrylate dispersion impregnation
- Resistant to rain, wind, sun/UV, sound, draft, and dust
- Pressure sensitive adhesive for fast and easy installation
- Flame retardant
Butyl TapeDesigned for side and end lap sealing of metal panels, roof vents, and pipe flashing
- Superior adhesion
- Exceeds sealing requirements for AC, refrigeration, and windows
- Extruded on silicone coated paper for easy application
- Withstands extreme roof temperatures
- Seal not affected by normal movement of building
Pipe FlashingSquare and round base; and retrofit pipe flashing
- Clearly marked pipe diameter on each flashing
- Easy to customize on job site
- Resistant to ultra violet rays, cracking or weathering
- Available in EPDM black or gray and red silicone
- Corrosion resistant aluminum base
- Conforms easily to panel and roof pitch
Purchase the accessories you need to complete your next build by calling 1-800-234-4533.