ConnexTite™ structural wood screws
Complete your single and multi-ply truss, column, header, and joist fastening needs with screws designed for doubled installation speeds for a fourth of the costs
- Purlins to roof
- Purlins to wall
- Deck framing
- Stair stringers
- Structural insulated panels
- Engineered lumber frames
Features & benefits
- Large flange head maximizes clamping force for the tightest connections
- Countersunk head provide flush finish with wood surface
- Aggressive thread design draws connections together for fast assembly
- Special point cuts through the densest lumber without splitting
- T-drive provides a positive stick fit allowing for one handed installation
- Proprietary coating meets or exceeds corrosion resistance of hot-dipped fasteners coated in accordance with ASTM A153
- Compatible with pressure treated lumber
- Approved for structural connects per IBC 1603
- Installs using standard impact gun or screw gun (200-2500 rpm)
View or download the ConnexTite™ brochure
For further technical information, and available fastener sizes, refer to TER 1609-08.
TER 1609-08 is a code compliance report that was written, published, and can be PE stamped by DrJ Engineering. This report summarizes the ConnexTite™ fastener's ability to meet the performance standards that are mandated by the International Building Code, as well as state and local building codes. DrJ Engineering is an ISO/IEC 171065 accredited product certification body that is deemed to be competent to perform product certifications in accordance with section 104.11.1 of the International Building Code.
Technical information and state engineer stamps,
Download the ConnexTite brochure or call 1-800-234-4533 to learn more about our structural wood screws. We make it easy to find the right size for your intended application.