Horizontally running rail system for face-fastened vertical panels
- This product allows horizontal L profiles to be directly inserted into the brackets.
- The bracket is secured to the substrate; either steel frame, block work, or timber. The horizontal slot of the bracket is then ready to receive an L or lipped L rail.
- The L and lipped L rail can be adjusted for line and level and secured using fixed and sliding positions to allow for expansion and contraction.
- This system is suitable for face-fastened panel applications.
MaterialThe selection of materials to use in the construction of a subframe system within a rainscreen facade is of paramount importance. Material choice can also affect the thermal performance of the overall rainscreen in addition to engineering assurance.
NVELOPE system are manufactured from extruded aluminum alloy 6005A-T6 which provides superior strength and performance over and above other commonly used aluminum.
- British Board of Agreement
- Meets the compliance requirements of ASHRAE 90.1 and NFPA 285
- NVELOPE brackets: allows adjustment between the face of the primary support to outer face of vertical profile
- Thermal isolators: hard PVC isolator assembled as standard (located between the NVELOPE bracket and the primary structural support system).