NVELOPE NV3 hidden mechanical fastened system
NV3 is the NVELOPE system for concealed fastening/mechanically attached applications
NV3 elements—fiber cement, high-pressure laminate (HPL), ceramic, thin stone etc. Horizontal NVELOPE channel profiles are attached to the vertical profiles. Rainscreen panels are hung from and secured with hangers.
- NV3 is the NVELOPE system for concealed fastening/mechanically attached applications—vertical cladding applications.
- Secured using hangers and undercut stud anchors or screws to provide a concealed attachment.
- Horizontal NVELOPE channel profiles are secured to the vertical profiles. Rainscreen panels are hung from and secured to the horizontal profiles with hangers and adjustable hangers.
- NVELOPE 'T' and 'L' profiles are secured using NVELOPE support brackets, attached through a series of fixed and flexible points.
- NVELOPE fixed point brackets absorb both vertical dead loads.
- NVELOPE bracket spacing is determined by cladding options such as the dimensions and weight of the facade cladding, and local wind loads.
- NVELOPE flexible point brackets absorb wind loading and allow for expansion and contraction.
- Manufactured from extruded aluminum alloy 6005A-T6.
- British Board of Agrément (BBA) - 09/4678.
- Meets the compliance requirements of ASHRAE 90.1 and NFPA 285.
- NVELOPE brackets: allows adjustment between the face of the primary support to outer face of vertical profile.
- Thermal isolators: hard PVC isolator assembled as standard (located between the NVELOPE bracket and the primary structural support system).
Hangers for NV3 rails
Our NV3 systems are designed to accommodate the SFS TUF-S hanger, as well as hangers supplied by other manufacturers. For more information on hangers for concealed fastened systems, visit the NVELOPE components hanger page.
We're here to assist you
Discuss with our team how the NV3 system can optimally support rainscreen cladding by calling 1-844-NVELOPE (683-5673).