NVELOPE NV1 vertical face fastened system
NV1 is the NVELOPE back frame system for vertical cladding applications
NV1 provides optimal support for face-attachment and rivet-attachment cladding elements including fiber cement, high-pressure laminate (HPL), ACM and metal rainscreen panels. NV1 is the basis of all NVELOPE support systems.
- NV1 is the NVELOPE back frame for vertical cladding applications.
- NVELOPE 'T' and 'L' profiles are attached using NVELOPE support brackets, secured through a series of fixed and flexible points.
- NVELOPE flexible point brackets absorb wind loading and allow for expansion and contraction.
- NVELOPE fixed point brackets absorb both vertical dead loads.
- NVELOPE bracket spacing is determined by cladding options such as the dimensions and weight of the facade cladding, local wind loads, and cladding zone.
- Manufactured from extruded aluminum alloy 6005A-T6.
- British Board of Agreement
- Meets the compliance requirements of ASHRAE 90.1 and NFPA 285.
- NVELOPE brackets: allows adjustment between the face of the primary support to outer face of vertical profile.
- Thermal isolators: hard PVC isolator assembled as standard (located between the NVELOPE bracket and the primary structural support system).
SFS forms two-way relationships with architects and builders; we support you throughout your projects and, in turn, we stay connected to the industry’s preferences and priorities. We harness these insights to develop best-in-class rainscreen and cladding attachment systems that meet all your needs. Experts love the NV1 because of its power, sustainability, ease of implementation and breadth of options. Reach out to learn more about the NV1 and other cladding support brackets and fasteners.